Cupid Floats- Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Pinterest is flooded with recipes and crafts for Valentine's Day. I kept seeing variations of these Cupid Floats, and I thought they would be a fun thing to make with my son. Very simple- add a scoop or 2 of Edy's Vanilla Bean ice cream to a tall glass. Pour Cherry 7 up over it, tilting the glass and taking care not to let it foam over everywhere. I topped ours with some whipped cream and sprinkles. Thank you so much Stephanie from Somewhat Simple! Jake loved her idea of using a Twizzler as a straw but I didn't have any on hand.





Ingredients
Cherry 7Up
Vanilla or Strawberry Ice Cream
Whipped Cream
Sprinkles or cherry


Scoop ice cream into glasses. Add soda. Top with whipped cream, decorate with sprinkles or a cherry.


Adapted from: https://www.somewhatsimple.com/cupid-floats/